The images, text & video you run on your Smart Signage is limited only by your mind.
Smart Signage offers you something that you’ve never had before. A 24/7/365 relationship with your customers and as such it is essential to include calls to action as part of every message.
- Make sure the call to action is easy to see in the message–don’t bury it in lots of other text or pictures.
- Be clear, concise and specific.
- Write at an appropriate lever for your audience.
- Prioritize verbs, then nouns, and only use adjectives sparsely.
- Use vivid language, and imperative verb forms (commands)
- Include trigger words that are considered to be persuasive.
- Make taking action easy.
- Focus on the benefits to the audience and common needs.
- Create a sense of urgency to encourage immediate action.
- Consider adding a small reward for taking action immediately.
- Think about cross-promotion possibilities.
- Build some way to measure ROI into your calls to action so you can adjust future messages to be more effective.